Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting article

Article about: I found this article and thought it might be interesting. Many may have already seen it but I don't recall seeing it here. It's about a fourth escapt tunnel being discovered at Stalag III. I

Default Interesting article

I found this article and thought it might be interesting. Many may have already seen it but I don't recall seeing it here. It's about a fourth escapt tunnel being discovered at Stalag III. I don't know how to set up the web address to just click on and take you there but this is it, dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063652. That will at least get you there and type in the number 2063652 into the page search. If anyone knows how to make the address easier please do. I'm not just challenged with the computer but am kind of stone age John

Default Re: Interesting article

Quote by johnhmcgary View Post
    about a fourth escapt tunnel being discovered at Stalag III. I don't know how to set up the web address to just click on and take you there
    to do that just click on the url on at the top of the screen and copy and paste it into the thread The classic Steve McQueen movie immortalised three tunnels at Stalag Luft III PoW camp - now astonished archaeologists have discovered a fourth | Mail Online

a really good article by the way enjoyed reading it
    i think the pistols a p38

This was on the telly a few weeks back, a documentary about these recent excavations.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

A very interesting read. Thanks for posting it here, John !

I've always admired these brave guys and their story
    and loved the Steve McQueen film for ages.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

An interesting article indeed, thank you for the link gents. Some good comments below the article too.

Regards,

Carl

Quote by talltom View Post
    to do that just click on the url on at the top of the screen and copy and paste it into the thread The classic Steve McQueen movie immortalised three tunnels at Stalag Luft III PoW camp - now astonished archaeologists have discovered a fourth | Mail Online

a really good article by the way enjoyed reading it
    i think the pistols a p38
    Thanks for the help Tom, I'll do my best on the next one although my kids have tried to show me the way of the "COMPUTER" with mixed results. It's like giving a duck a hammer and telling him to build a house. I tried what you suggested and I may have it, time will only tell. Once again thanks and wish me luck. John