Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kрасная Горка - Red Hill - Sevastopol

Article about: One of my favourite places to visit in Sevastopol when one cannot think of anywhere else to go. It is not much of a park, but it does have a genuine T34 you can climb on and have a wonderful

Default Kрасная Горка - Red Hill - Sevastopol

One of my favourite places to visit in Sevastopol when one cannot think of anywhere else to go.

It is not much of a park, but it does have a genuine T34 you can climb on and have a wonderful 360 degree view of one of the most (previously) heavily fortified cities in the world.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kрасная Горка - Red Hill - Sevastopol  

Default Re: Kрасная Горка - Red Hill - Sevastopol

"This monument is looked-after by Collectives of Workers - Crimean Electricity, and Pupils of School No-18."
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kрасная Горка - Red Hill - Sevastopol  

.................................................. ..............

.................................................. ......

.................................................. ........................

"Order of Suvorov-Third Class, and Order of Kutuzov-Third Class were awarded to TANK BRIGADE 85 - GUARDS Regiment - Sevastopol; for soldiers who have died for the deliverance of Sevastopol - 5-12 May, 1944"

Hi Richie, that is a great memorial, so typical of many in the former USSR. I love the T34/76.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: Kðàñíàÿ Ãîðêà - Red Hill - Sevastopol

And this one is genuine, and seen battles- interesting that one side has 4 of wheels made in 1942 year, without rubber bandage and other side is just with one similar wheel
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics