Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

kreigsmarine bunkers with drawings on walls

Article about: hello every one, glad you enjoyed my photos. its in the north of france, cap gris nez, opposite great britain, on a good day you can see the white cliffs of dover over there. sorry for the p

Default kreigsmarine bunkers with drawings on walls

hi went for a wonder last saterday , in my area, and to my suprise , tuked well away in some woods , this is what i discoverd

its very difficult to find bunkers like this today!

watch out for the picturs incredible

[img][/img]

look and see how the disign was done. printed with a stamp.

boommmmm :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

nice sand paint

admiral of the kreigsmarine

this is a hot food container. been there since the war

hope you enjoyed my photos, good buy andrew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture kreigsmarine bunkers with drawings on walls   kreigsmarine bunkers with drawings on walls  

kreigsmarine bunkers with drawings on walls   kreigsmarine bunkers with drawings on walls  

kreigsmarine bunkers with drawings on walls   kreigsmarine bunkers with drawings on walls  

kreigsmarine bunkers with drawings on walls  

Brindlereo
    ?

Default Re: kreigsmarine bunkers with drawings on walls

Thats awesome, shame those drawings have faded. Great find Andrew

Thanks for sharing

Mark

Incredible. Did you find the helmet in there? Wish I could go for a walk in the woods and find something like that, no such luck Thanks for sharing, John

Amazing find Andrew! What area is that?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Awesome stuff , what a shame the pictures cant be saved , cheers Raymond

?

Nice pictures, but please upload them to the forum, due of the pictures will lost over a couple of months.
    I've upload the pictures to the server, and they are attached at the bottom of the post, but the original pictures is still apear in the text.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Interesting to see how they wanted to make the bunker more homely witht the fake wallpaper.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Excellent site i love the murals, where exactly is this ?
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Brilliant, it must be great to have such an awesome site like that where you can simply go out for a walk

Thanks

Danny

Amazing photos

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast