Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Militärmuseum Sonntagberg

Article about: hmmm. I will be only 200 km away from the place when I visit my relatives in europe, sounds like a great place to visit.

Default Re: Militärmuseum Sonntagberg

Most impressive display of WHW tinnies on the original display card. Never seen this before!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Militärmuseum Sonntagberg   Militärmuseum Sonntagberg  

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Militärmuseum Sonntagberg

Very impressive collection!, if I ever won the lottery I would know what to do with three million of it, thanks for sharing these pictures Ade.

Ok Guys, these are my last few pics.

A selection of belt buckles, photo album covers and the cuff title on a HG Pz jacket.

I should add that admission was 7 Euro. A bargain. Would you beleive two German guys turned up, but said it was too expensive to come in and walked away?

The owner took us behind the scenes into his store room. Sory no pics. SS Camo, named Pz officers uniform grouping, rare Lithuanian marked Browning HP, FJ M38 DS lid, etc, etc. Boxes and boxes of stuff. He gets a lot of donations from local and visitors.

I saw very few bad items on display.

Hope you enjoyed the tour?

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Militärmuseum Sonntagberg   Militärmuseum Sonntagberg  

Militärmuseum Sonntagberg   Militärmuseum Sonntagberg  

Militärmuseum Sonntagberg  

where was this ade.

3mk
    ?

I would love to own that Rogatywka cap!!

Hi Harry, click on the link in my original post But it is in Sonntagberg, Austria.

Hi Emil, there is some great stuff there!

Cheers, Ade.

Exclamation Re: Militärmuseum Sonntagberg

Lots of bloodstains on that MP-44 mag pouch....

?

Ade great post I would be like a kid in a candy store. Gary

Thanks a million for showing us Ade. Absolutely fabulous place, I can only live vicariously through your travels and photos.

Jay

?

Hmm. I wonder if he would take my Toyota stock and what I have in my spare change can?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Guys, last month I visited this museum along with fellow forum members "Roughshooter" and "Ostmark".

It is STUNNING!

I only took a few pics as I really was overwelmed with the sheer amount of items on display. It is one man's collection

He must have had close to 1000 firearms on display. Lots of vehicles, VW Kuble, Kettenkrad, T34/85 plus trucks and about 100 motorbikes, horse draw stuff, halftracks etc..... More pics other than my few can be seen in the link:

Militrmuseum Rosenau

If you have 3 million Euros going spare it could all be yours. To be honest that is cheap.

Outside is the crazy artwork made from K98 barrels and helmets!

Cheers, Ade.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast