Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Museum: 'Battle of the Buldge' in La Roche

Article about: The following pics shows the M10 Tank Destroyer Achilles belonging to the Northamptonshire Yeomanry, which stands up on the hill, opposite of that Hotel .

Default Re: Museum: 'Battle of the Buldge' in La Roche

[QUOTE=DarkEagle;73251]hey,

Nice pics of the mueum thank you for that

btw you can get in to the sherman. There is an hatch under it.

DE

Well done! Great shots!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you for the photos

I have been in that museum as well.. I especially liked the well designed dioramas.

greets,
    0.S.

Great pics Nick thanks for sharing.

Hi, thats a nice museum, would like to visit that some day, nice photos, thanks for sharing.
    Best regards
    Nuno

La Roche is one of my favoruite museums in the Ardennes, I haven't been there for a few years but I've been there a few times, there's also a good little Irish pub in that town and a great pizza place!

I have been there acouple of time,it is a very nice Museum.

?

Default La Roche en Ardenne

I've found a few close ups from the Sherman M4A1 tank which is near the River Ourthe at La Roche en Ardenne where the Battle of the Bulge Museum is located
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Museum: 'Battle of the Buldge' in La Roche   Museum: 'Battle of the Buldge' in La Roche  

Museum: 'Battle of the Buldge' in La Roche   Museum: 'Battle of the Buldge' in La Roche  

Museum: 'Battle of the Buldge' in La Roche   Museum: 'Battle of the Buldge' in La Roche  

?

... some more close ups of that tank
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Museum: 'Battle of the Buldge' in La Roche   Museum: 'Battle of the Buldge' in La Roche  

?

... two years earlier (2003 I believe) that M47 Patton tank stood on this Monument

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast