Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection

Article about: Adam excellent collection there in Devon I have been there 100's of time over the years..I used to go to school with Tim who runs the place with his Dad..I always pop in there when I'm in De

?

Default My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection

Another place I visited down south, a very nice collection turned museum
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection   My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection  

My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection   My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection  

My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection   My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection  

?

More pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection   My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection  

Again great photos mate!...

?

?

A superb collection!

Thats one heck of a knuckleduster in that cabinet

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

?

?

?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast