Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection

Article about: Adam excellent collection there in Devon I have been there 100's of time over the years..I used to go to school with Tim who runs the place with his Dad..I always pop in there when I'm in De

?

Adam excellent collection there in Devon I have been there 100's of time over the years..I used to go to school with Tim who runs the place with his Dad..I always pop in there when I'm in Devon..Always something new to look at. I see they have moved the M4 & put new tracks on it. That Sherman has sat in the same place for at least 20 years!! Now there is a landing craft which looks good to. Alway worth getting a brew from the NAAFI waggon..they serve tea in metal mugs with no warning of hot contents!! as I found out once lol.. thanks for the photos .. Cheers Terry.

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection   My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection  

My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection   My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection  

My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection   My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection  

Excellent pics of Ade' shed.

Where is this? Looks a great place to visit.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection   My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection  

?

?

Jerry just South East of Barnstaple North Devon, in a hamlet called Cobbaton.. you can't miss it!! Cobbaton Combat Collection military museum and tourist attraction North Devon I think that link might work?? never good at this sort of stuff. Don't be fooled by the funny layout it is a must for anybody who likes this sort of stuff. Cheers Terry.

?

?

?

The end...

My trip to the Cobbaton combat collection  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast