Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.

Article about: by Larry C Amazing stuff Ade!! ... How many enigma machines were there? Regards Larry Hi Larry, I only saw the one there if I remember correctly. Bletchley Park has several on display there.

?

Default Re: Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.

Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Default Re: Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.

We want to go back to Torgau!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks you Adrian and Dimas for the wonderful pictures!!!

Wonderful, just wonderful! Thankyou so much for making this great effort!

?

That was a great thread. Much enjoyment! That is one thing I've been doing while living here in Germany; visiting everything I possibly can. I've been to Bastogne five times and ready for the sixth time in December 2014.
    Thanks for posting all the photos, Adrian. Very cool trip! Hope you enjoyed many incredible Deutsche brews! Prost.
    I recommend going to Heidelberg. Nothing military but a great place (I grew up there).

A very interesting thread!....

Indeed!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thanks again guys.

Here is tonights update from the Dresden Bundeswehr Museum. A rather sweet Tiger tank training / recognition model. This was about a foot/30cm long.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Imperial era collection box for people to donate cigars and cigarettes for soldiers at the Front.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  

More items from WW1.

MG08/15, the infamous French "Chauchat" Light machine gun, and the MP18.

WW1 German respirator and tin alongside a chemical warfare shell.

WW1 horse drawn cart.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.   Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  

Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast