Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.

Article about: by Larry C Amazing stuff Ade!! ... How many enigma machines were there? Regards Larry Hi Larry, I only saw the one there if I remember correctly. Bletchley Park has several on display there.

Default Re: Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.

The V2 would probably block the television view, but I'd be glad to take the little schnapps set!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Default Re: Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.

Various bombs raining down from the ceiling.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A few K98's and bayonets.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Imperial to Weimar era Navy daggers, which were part of this display.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.   Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  

the museum is awesome.super!!!!

Ade, I must apologize for clogging up your notifications with so many 'likes', but there's just so much to like in this great thread that I can hardly be blamed for doing so!

I do so appreciate the time that it takes to post so many pictures, it's like I myself have toured around these places.

Best wishes,
    Josh

?

Excellent thread Ade, Have you any more snaps??.Some of those items you have looked at are just so so rare..amazes me..Thanks for the time & effort....Top Dollar Cheers Terry.

Great stuff Ade!

Hi Guys, thanks to all.

Yes there is some more to come!

But I am away this weekend, as it is Remembrance Sunday Nov 11th tomorrow and we are going down to London to attend a ceremony at the Soviet War Memorial. We are laying a wreath.

Cheers, Ade.

A quick update while I have a cup of tea. But I really need to get packing!

A couple of displays concerning the political factions fighting for control of the streets in Germany in the late 1920's/early 1930's.

Items pertaining to the Red Front etc are rare. No one would have wanted to be found with these once the Nazis took power....

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.   Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  

Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.   Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  

Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.   Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  

Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast