Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.

Article about: by Larry C Amazing stuff Ade!! ... How many enigma machines were there? Regards Larry Hi Larry, I only saw the one there if I remember correctly. Bletchley Park has several on display there.

Default Re: Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.

Various Heckler & Koch Automatisches Gewehr G3
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.

the swallow tail Artillery Standard and uniforms are great, nice photos

Current issue kit
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.   Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  

Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.   Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ade....These are posts I have been waiting for ! Great displays, surely some of you must be impressed by these early BW items ! Marvellous ...Some of, if not all of, this early stuff is starting to command some good prices low in supply, high in demand. More..More ! The G3 display is awesome ! it is impossible to find an ex-deac G3, as I believe the BW destroy them after decommissioning I have had to settle for a 69' dated Pakistan made version, as I wanted the early wooden furniture ! most available have the gaudy green plastic fittings
    Prost ! Steve.

Bundeswehr Generals tunic, sorry I forgot to whom this one belonged...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Bundeswehr Generals tunic, sorry I forgot to whom this one belonged...
    Ade, lovely early pre-1970 Generals tunic...very hard to obtain and very pricey when they are...here's my 1980's version.....
    Prost ! Steve.

Hi Steve, glad you like them, I thought you would. Sadly there was more on show, but my camera batteries died... but here is a bit more.

General Ulrich de Maizière's tunic. You just have to like them. Just look at that ribbon bar!

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulrich_de_Maizi%C3%A8re
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.   Our recent trip to Germany: Colditz, Torgau, Dresden Bundeswehr museum, etc.  

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Steve, glad you like them, I thought you would. Sadly there was more on show, but my camera batteries died... but here is a bit more.General Ulrich de Maizière's tunic. You just have to like them. Just look at that ribbon bar! http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulrich_de_Maizi%C3%A8re
    As for ribbon bars, have a look at this one, it came with the above Generals tunic....it is legit but modern made !
    Prost ! Steve.

Named Army tunic and Luftwaffe Officers cap

Ever seen a set of these before Steve? Bundeswehr issue Pyjamas!

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast