Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Overloon

Article about: Hello Everybody..Just back from a whirlwind visit of Europe..Our first visit was to a fellow War Relics member Gerrit & his family.. & what a family... So friendly & welcoming...

?

Cheers Nuno it was an excellent musuem.. one of the best I have seen..big..... Cheers TerryOverloonOverloonOverloonOverloon

?

That looks like a great day out lad's ! Looks like you had a good time It's good to see your photos Terry
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Cheers Al it was a great day.. Old Ger is an excellent host....Terry

Cheers for the tour Terry , great pictures from a great museum!! Leon.

?

Did you get to see Ger's dagger collection Terry or did he have it locked away LOL ?!!
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

Seen it Al.. & his trumpet with banner lol.... Some of those SA daggers are amazing.. I need to save my money for 1.... He is a top dollar guy too.. Cheers Terry.

Looks like guys day out..leave the ladies at home..the young boy being the most fortunate not having to worry about that..LOL...Great photos Tango..I particularly like the SAS jeep as i have never seen one that close up..but only one i built by Tamiya..1/35 scale. I would like to have a Nebelwerfer also. Gerrits daggers will make you forget you are married..they are quite beautiful. Great pics..thanks for posting. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Cheers Larry..The whole musuem was amazing..lots to see.. I liked the SAS jeep too it was very well detailed...& yes Ger's daggers are top dollar too..he knows what we say in England.."his onions"..lol.. Cheers Terry

Very interesting ! It seems the Dorette is without battery and surely without antenna.

Yes, it is a nice museum at Overloon, just in the "back garden" where I do live. Visit it
    again next year during Militracks (I thought it is sceduled for 17 and 18th of May).
    I especially do like a friend's input there: a grouping of German Fallschirmjäger-uniforms.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast