MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Pearl harbor 2014

Article about: just thought i would show some photos of the trip to hawaii last week. some of the image are from pearl harbor and the aviation museum, ford island. and images on the Missouri. and out side

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Great photos and thanks for sharing, i wonder how long The USS Arizona will carry on leaking oil?...
    The oil leak from the Arizona is actually becoming a problem, they said. At the rate that it's leaking and the amount it Carried, it will leak Indefinitely, and they are beginning to consider that they may have to go down and attempt to drain it's tanks, but they are, of course, extremely reluctant to do this. Unfortunately, they may not have a choice, as they have pretty much run out of other options at this point.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Great pics!

I would love to visit....maybe one day

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

sure looks a great place to visit. thanks.

?

Really enjoyed the pictures friend,

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The oil leak from the Arizona is actually becoming a problem, they said. At the rate that it's leaking and the amount it Carried, it will leak Indefinitely, and they are beginning to consider that they may have to go down and attempt to drain it's tanks, but they are, of course, extremely reluctant to do this. Unfortunately, they may not have a choice, as they have pretty much run out of other options at this point.
    Thank you for the update William, often wondered how long it would continue to leak for.

Great pics indeed.

?

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

Nice thread. Thanks.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Great photos and thanks for sharing, i wonder how long The USS Arizona will carry on leaking oil?...
    hi gunny the guy was saying that the USS Arizona had more than a millon gallons in her on the day of the attack. but burned a fair bit after the attack. they dont no how much of that oil was burned off . but looking at the water, oil came up at a constent rate, and not just where, that image was taken. it would came to the top of the water in small blobs like air bubbles.

I would just like to say this was my first time in a sate of USA, and would like to say we felt so welcomb there, and every one was very friendly, but tiping system was bit bit to get our heads around ha ha, but all good thanks. would like to get to the main land one day. one day. thanks mark.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast