Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Pearl Harbor Memorial Park

Article about: I also concur with Carl..very well photographed,,which is all the documentation needed in telling about your visit and that time period. Awesome! Regards Larry

Default Re: Pearl Harbor Memorial Park

I also concur with Carl..very well photographed,,which is all the documentation needed in telling about your visit and that time period. Awesome! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very nice job done there mate!!!! I wish i could visit these places someday but the odds are bad! On the other hand never say never, right? Thanks for showing these great images to us!
    I remember seeing a thread about another guy who was stationed on Iwo Jima as a military serviceman! Great places to spent your time in the Army! I would desert on first opportunity and go for relic hunting!!!

Great images for us all to see....a very moving place to visit i should think.a fitting place for the "Missouri" no where better to spend her days.glad you enjoyed your visit and thanks for sharing...........Jake.

?

Good thread - poignant pics.
    Ive always wanted to go there and pay my respects.

A very interesting thread with great photos, I noticed 3 men named Hampton were killed on the Arizona, it's made me wonder if they are distant relatives of mine!..

amazing .thanks for sharing them

Great tour thank you

?

Some great photos here . What a place I would love to go there 1 day..but being so far away it is looking unlikely...But thanks taking time to post the pictures very interesting.. Cheers Terry.

You're all quite welcome, it was my pleasure to finally contribute a real thread to this forum!

great tour. I too someday want to visit.
    thanks for sharing your trip with us.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast