Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

PRAG - views from the Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren

Article about: A short walk from the hotel, the former Gestapo HQ. The cells below still display several features of their days as a place of torment. During the occupation, upwards of 1,000 staff worked w

Quote by CARL View Post
    On arriving in Prague, various high ranking individuals, such as Heydrich and Müller, stayed at the fine Esplanade Hotel, located opposite Prague's main train station.
    Thinking of staying here for a couple of night during my Anthropoid tour !

Quote by CARL View Post
    On arriving in Prague, various high ranking individuals, such as Heydrich and Müller, stayed at the fine Esplanade Hotel, located opposite Prague's main train station.
    Just booked to stay the night here next week , should be interesting

?

Nice touch to add that - the hotel is very close to the former GESTAPO HQ too, among other sites of interest.

Carl

Quote by CARL View Post
    Nice touch to add that - the hotel is very close to the former GESTAPO HQ too, among other sites of interest.

Carl
    Yeah that's why i thought i would stay the night, in the Ibis rest of week ! looking forward to it !!!

The Army Museum is closed until 2020.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    The Army Museum is closed until 2020.
    Yes i know, its unfortunate but i have plenty to look at and keep me busy on the Anthropoid trail

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4