Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

RAF Museum, Hendon.

Article about: I would love to see 505 in Chicago!!

Default Re: RAF Museum, Hendon & memorials, London

More photos of planes. Not sure if I can upload more tonight as the WiFi is really slow at this rural hotel. But me or Adrian himself will be uploading the rest of the photos tomorrow at some point. And the BoB Museum is still at RAF Hendon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAF Museum, Hendon.   RAF Museum, Hendon.  

RAF Museum, Hendon.   RAF Museum, Hendon.  

Last edited by Little Mermaid; 03-08-2013 at 09:29 AM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Great photos of a very cool place.
    I envy you Christina.

Cheers
    Nuno

Got back home last night, so here we go, continuing:

De Havilland Mosquito.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAF Museum, Hendon.   RAF Museum, Hendon.  

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Gloster Meteor.

Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

A sweet RR Merlin 23, mostly used in Mosquitos.

Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

And a Messerschmitt Me 262.

RAF Museum, Hendon.  
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 03-08-2013 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Really wrong typo.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

B-24 Liberator.

Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Halifax W1048, a tale of a bomber.

RAF Museum, Hendon.  
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

The Grand Slam bomb.

Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Lancaster - which is probably my favorite plane of the bunch.

Last edited by Little Mermaid; 03-08-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast