Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

RAF Museum, Hendon.

Article about: I would love to see 505 in Chicago!!

?

Default Re: RAF Museum, Hendon & memorials, London

Back in the main part of the museum and an Avro Vulcan together with it's operational payload......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAF Museum, Hendon.   RAF Museum, Hendon.  

RAF Museum, Hendon.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Spitfires!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAF Museum, Hendon.   RAF Museum, Hendon.  

RAF Museum, Hendon.   RAF Museum, Hendon.  

RAF Museum, Hendon.  

?

Nearly forgot the Heinkel He111........

RAF Museum, Hendon.  

Seeing the aircraft at Hendon was a great experience and I hope that I will get a chance to go back later this year.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    Seeing the aircraft at Hendon was a great experience and I hope that I will get a chance to go back later this year.
    Bring your bloody camera next time.........

Will do!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

No ding dongs on here please......this is a family site!!!.Some good snaps here so thanks for posting..& taking your camera Adrian...lol..Cheers Terry.

Thanks, colleagues, for all the nice images. Are the other "V" bombers there besides the Vulcan, i.e. Victor and Valiant?
    I have a weakness for Cold War nuclear bombers, since I am entirely a product of the Cold War.
    You next should go to the Luftwaffe museum in Gatow and also to the Smithsonian in Washington DC.

I do not think the other V bombers are there, we did not see any and we went to all the hangars/halls.

I would like to see American aircraft museums some day.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    I do not think the other V bombers are there, we did not see any and we went to all the hangars/halls.

I would like to see American aircraft museums some day.
    Thank you. That's sad, as the other types were prominent in said epoch. Maybe they were all scrapped.
    The USAF has its air museum at Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio, which is quite famous. And the Smithsonian is the aviation museum for the U.S. generally, along with many others that people here know better than do I.
    The Germans also have a technology museum in Sinsheim, near Heilbronn that is entertaining.
    I am not sure where the USN has an air museum, actually, I guess in Pensacola, Fla. I should know that for many reasons, but do not.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast