Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tunnels, Bunkers and old buildings of the Third Reich

Article about: I find another interesting link in the web Third Reich bunkers - Exploring secret bunkers, tunnels and old buildings of the Third Reich.

?

Default Re: Tunnels, Bunkers and old buildings of the Third Reich

Excellent photo's ..
    Spoiled by some miss-guided undertones expressed in some of the comments attached to the images.

Gary J.

?

Quote by Gary J View Post
    Excellent photo's ..
    Spoiled by some miss-guided undertones expressed in some of the comments attached to the images.

Gary J.
    Good point Gary and well phrased the Sharkhunters as a group seem to have some right wing tendancies , they have a website which follows the same lines.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Good point Gary and well phrased the Sharkhunters as a group seem to have some right wing tendancies , they have a website which follows the same lines.
    Hi Paul,happy to see I was not too wrong when replying that it was a very strange atitude to put flowers on a nazi grave.

Thumbs down Re: Tunnels, Bunkers and old buildings of the Third Reich

I was just a bit offeneded when I saw flowers being placed on the grave of one of the originators of NAZI idiology... but was even more distressed when he noted that the "Barracks" for the workers held ordinary workers that were well treated and earned a good wage... Probably very far from the sordid truth. Most of the building projects for the Reich used press gangs of skilled labor who in most cases were worked until they expired form the wonderful treatment and good wages. This site is obviously one for those who admire the Third Reich and what it stood for and long for those good old days when the untermenchen knew their place. Too many people I knew died to eradicate that whole ideology and seeing its resurgence is repugnant at best

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2