Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Vandalism at the cemetery at St. Etienne-a-Arnes for 13.000 euro..

Article about: by big ned Are you sure you're not refering to this scumbag....? Wendy Lewis: 'Disgusting woman' who urinated on war memorial escapes jail | Mail Online Nope, definitely Iraqi male, the crim

Default Re: Vandalism at the cemetery at St. Etienne-a-Arnes for 13.000 euro..

Quote by big ned View Post
    Nope, definitely Iraqi male, the crime required such a gender.... I'll try and find a report.

Edit: Got him. He didn't know it was a day of significance, OR that the cenotaph was significant in any way. I don't know about you, but I consider a few more factors before I decide to crack one off......

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Lancashire | Man commits sex act on cenotaph

What a charming couple Ms. Lewis and Mr. McKenzie make. True pillars of society, too. [/SARCASM]
    By the way: Am I the only one she reminds of Vicky Pollard?
    Last edited by HPL2008; 07-10-2012 at 03:51 PM.

I believe them to be so drunked that they missed the Muslims,Jewish and Black soldiers graves that surely were in the vicinity,one can say that this was a premiere.Usually we prefer destroying this kind of graves...we,frenchies..

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Nope, definitely Iraqi male, the crime required such a gender.... I'll try and find a report.

Edit: Got him. He didn't know it was a day of significance, OR that the cenotaph was significant in any way. I don't know about you, but I consider a few more factors before I decide to crack one off......

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Lancashire | Man commits sex act on cenotaph
    Man....They must be bloody good chips up there!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Man....They must be bloody good chips up there!
    Harry Ramsden's his choice of condiment was not traditional.

I feel sick reading this.
    This is probably the work of a drunk or druged teenager.
    And that "memorial pisser" should be in jail for lack of respect for all the brave men that fought in these wars.

Memorial pissers and such should have their tools that were used to commit the crime confiscated and destroyed. If you know what I mean.

Quote by Poromies View Post
    Memorial pissers and such should have their tools that were used to commit the crime confiscated and destroyed. If you know what I mean.
    I do. I'll give Wendy a call and tell her you're popping round......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I do. I'll give Wendy a call and tell her you're popping round......
    The saw with the rotating chain is ready

?

Every society has their own stupidbastards.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast