Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Vandalism at the cemetery at St. Etienne-a-Arnes for 13.000 euro..

Article about: by big ned Are you sure you're not refering to this scumbag....? Wendy Lewis: 'Disgusting woman' who urinated on war memorial escapes jail | Mail Online Nope, definitely Iraqi male, the crim

Default Re: Vandalism at the cemetery at St. Etienne-a-Arnes for 13.000 euro..

The article states that practically the entire village came together for a memorial service after the damage was discovered...The interior ministry is involved in the investigation as well...
    Karma will catch up with the clowns who did this...

?

I hope so.

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Karma will catch up with the clowns who did this...
    The authorities already did:
    Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

?

good!

?

Super! Let's see the mug shots of these villains.

Regards, Lars

And the chainsaw is ready! TRNNTRNNNTRRRNNNN!

Google Translate

Et voilĂ !

?

They seem to be in a LOT of trouble!

Not as much trouble as they'll be in when such young teenage boys go to prison, very popular I think they'll be!

?

The graves should be sacrosant no matter the nationality of those buried there.

With youths having been brought up with nothing but contempt and disregard for the past, small wonder that the drunken louts acts like this.

I hope they are punished severely by the authorities for this, so that others will remember and learn a lesson (but I fear that will not be the case).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast