Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

The War In Jersey - Then and Now

Article about: Hi Ade, Excellent site....best of seen of this type thanks for this. gaz

Default Re: The War In Jersey - Then and Now

Hi Ade,

Excellent site....best of seen of this type

thanks for this.

gaz

?

Fantastc link.Thanks

Thats a great link,its funny i live 10 mins from all these places and see them virtually every day,but until you see them in pictures you dont really appreciate what history we have here. The bunker Resistance Point Mole Verclut is a big fish farm,but inside are remants of some old german equipment and writing on the walls,its not really open to the public but a mate of mine knows the people that run it,i will try and get inside over the weekend and take some piccys if anyone is interested

Quote by Maschinenpistole 40 View Post
    Thats a great link,its funny i live 10 mins from all these places and see them virtually every day,but until you see them in pictures you dont really appreciate what history we have here. The bunker Resistance Point Mole Verclut is a big fish farm,but inside are remants of some old german equipment and writing on the walls,its not really open to the public but a mate of mine knows the people that run it,i will try and get inside over the weekend and take some piccys if anyone is interested
    That would be good to see !

Hope you can get some!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Man...that's spooky Ade.

This yank has been there 2 times great place to visite (the under ground hospital is a good visite)

Ade,
    Cheers for the link. I like the 'guns thrown off the cliff', yes that gets me thinking
    Regards to all, Simon.

Hello Ade,
    What fantastic then and now images.
    Thank you for posting them.
    Best wishes,
    Guy.

thanks for the link

en830
    ?

Quote by Johnny-D View Post
    Hello buddy, great pic of the battleship, but Ade was actually referring to the island of Jersey in the UK!

All the best,
    Lee
    Actually Lee the Channel Islands are not part of the UK or Great Britain, however they do form part of the British Isles though they are in fact closer to mainland Europe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast