MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waterloo

Article about: by Tango Nice place John..I enjoyed it.. Cheers Terry. cheers terry, sad to see hougoumont a little run down, but I think plans are afoot for some repair work. john.

?

Default Waterloo

Hello everybody...my whirlwind visit of Europe continues..Myself & my good wife visited Waterloo before arriving at Ger's house....The first set of photos are taken at the Wellington museum..in Waterloo it's self..Lovely museum..I'm not into this end of the history tree but I would recommend a visit..Enjoy the snaps I will add some more in a moment. Cheers Terry.WaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterloo

?

Heres some more snaps of the Lions Mound & it's museum's..Excellent little set up..Cheers TerryWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterloo

Great photos, thanks for sharing!...

?

And last but not least Hougoumont farm.. I visited this because 1 of work mates was in the Coldstream Guards.. & told all about Hougoumont farm & how they held out all day against the French..Cheers Terry.WaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterloo

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Hello everybody...my whirlwind visit of Europe continues..Myself & my good wife visited Waterloo before arriving at Ger's house....The first set of photos are taken at the Wellington museum..in Waterloo it's self..Lovely museum..I'm not into this end of the history tree but I would recommend a visit..Enjoy the snaps I will add some more in a moment. Cheers Terry.
    Goodness!

Ali's got those 'come to bed' eyes again............! You're a lucky man Terry.

Great pics though, thank your for posting them and enjoy your trip.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

jwp
    ?

great pics !, I was there a couple of weeks ago, sadly I got the weather theyhad the night before the battle ,
    john.WaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterlooWaterloo

?

...We don't do things like that at our age lol....Wellingston bed they say????....Yeah top little place to visit...Cheers Terry

Good pics Terry, looks like a good place to visit, might see if Mrs E fancies a trip
    Ben

?

Nice place John..I enjoyed it.. Cheers Terry.

?

I would Ben it is worth a visit..we only had a few hours but it was good.. Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast