Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 Heer daggers and one kriegsmarine, genuine?

Article about: Hello everybody! Annoyed from this ads?   I have been offered to buy these three daggers but im geting a feeling they may not be the real deal. I mostly collect allied gear but also hav

?

Default 2 Heer daggers and one kriegsmarine, genuine?

Hello everybody!

I have been offered to buy these three daggers but im geting a feeling they may not be the real deal.
    I mostly collect allied gear but also have som german and soviet things, but im abolutely no expert on these kind of items.
    One is broken, the kriegsmarine one is marked WKC for solingen i think?
    Do you think they are genuine?

thank you in advance!

Joakim2 Heer daggers and one kriegsmarine, genuine?2 Heer daggers and one kriegsmarine, genuine?2 Heer daggers and one kriegsmarine, genuine?2 Heer daggers and one kriegsmarine, genuine?2 Heer daggers and one kriegsmarine, genuine?2 Heer daggers and one kriegsmarine, genuine?2 Heer daggers and one kriegsmarine, genuine?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Heer daggers and one kriegsmarine, genuine?
    P
    Many

looking good to me,whats with the broken one ?

I do not know all of the nuances of the army daggers and their makers but there are others here who do.
    That being said, I see no red flags on these items.
    Many daggers were symbolicly "broken" when Officers were captured at, or near the end of the war.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Jocke could you separate and post separately the Heer daggers in the Hewer forum..this would help out greatly. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks for the replies!
    Larry i will take pics of only the heer daggers tomorrow and post them :-) Thank you!

?

WOWWWWWWWW, a HEER DOUBLE WIRED GRIP!!!
    Here are my 2 Cents:

All daggers are genuine as far as i can tell by these pics.
    Left one seems to be a 3th Pack, the KM WKC is a complete textbook dagger.
    The broken one is the most interesting one:
    In the Heer section we recently discussed the Gripwired Heer grip, well Gents this one has one that looks to be Original and has been used!
    I dont know what happend with its blade, it turned into some brushed dull something.....need closeups tho!
    This Generic A dagger fittings look Original and im very pleased to see this grip on it.
    But needs better pics to see what it realy is.

Please post the Heer daggers in good detail in the Heer forum!
    Looking forward to see better ones then these!

Regards,
    Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 11-11-2014 at 04:18 PM.

Good eyes Gerrit !! I thought it was patina or age...lm really looking forward to seeing these pics. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill