Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

2 Vet Pick ups

Article about: These were part of the pile of TR items removed from the home of WW2 veteran PFC Leo G. Daignault and personalized by him I appreciate any info on them thanks Dave

?

Chris, there is a small one car garage that has not been looted yet, a peek inside revealed a lot of possibilities for more finds I will assist them in the clean out in early January and at this point nothing will surprise me

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Vet Pick ups
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by M16fan View Post
    I am quite certain that none of the items in the entire lot have ever been out of the attic until 2016 and the attic is empty now. As I was not involved in the clean out (some one was hired to) I would not rule out contractor theft, as many around here in that business are very shady people.Missing items on the capture papers include 2 firearms,2 German helmets,binoculars.I do believe those items will not surface.I do feel we may still find more insignia or medals as these seem to be all over the home in baggies and small boxes.Many thanks to all who have commented,Dave
    I never expected there to be a true tie in, but it was tantalizing to consider it ..and you just don't know!!!

I will ask my dealer if he remembers where he got it. He picked it up in July of 16.

Looking forward to seeing what surprises are in the garage
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hope more is found. Goes to show many treasures yet to be discovered even after all these years. Appreciate being kept informed of any new discovery.

CBH
    ?

Dave with the amount of Treasure already unearthed , I can only imagine what might turn up ! Please leave no stone unturned and bring your camera , get a shot of any finds , as found , so rest of the Forum can enjoy the Hunt . And thanks again for choosing WRF to share this amazing find with .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2