Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 4 daggers.. good?
    P
    Many

Default Re: 4 daggers.. good?

Daggers 1,2 and 3 are very newly made and are no good. The 4th dagger-the German Army dagger with the portapee looks to be okey and is in pretty decent condition. Always nice to see the Hangers with them! So, 1 out of 4 isn't Too bad, hey?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I will post the first 3 in the "Near Perfect Reproductions' Thread later....So the fakers can not hone their skills on our replies,,what is it without going into detail of how....but what gave it away on the forestry dagger. I will have to say the etch and lack of detail? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

why can't i see the photos of this thread? the photos of Ceies are marked with X and can't be seen!

Hi LK...try logging out and also clear your cookies from your computer..then restart your computer...and log on again,, sometimes the computer gets a "brain fart" and gets stuck...If that doesnt work..give Dimas a shout
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

thanks all for help
    i will focus on 4th dagger... I hope that this will be my first sword ... Auction ends in 6 days I will know as I went
    im sending more photos of that dagger...

For serious evaluation i should need a good photos of detail on dagger.
    So far we are is OK, but I can not be 100% sure without detailed photos and black light test.

Regards
    Vedran

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2