Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Alert!!! I've been cheated!!!

Article about: Just a heads up to anyone around the New Jersey Area... I sent a large sum of money to an individual who had two mini dagger for sale on Craigslist in New Jersey, USA. The title of the add i

?

MAP...you hit the nail right on the head. The money is gone I know that....but my work is not done. The authorities will be made aware of this scenario.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Alert!!! I've been cheated!!!
    P
    Many

Make him pay!!!!!!!!!!!

?

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Make him pay!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol ... All in time one needs to have patience

MAP
    ?

If you can get a warrant (i.e. get the authorities attention to issue it), I would love to see his face next time he tries to open an account or gets a traffic ticket.....

If he assumes he's smart and opened an account under a false name.......add another felony :-)

Anti money laundering laws are a pain! But they cover all these topic!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I'm hoping someone will meet up to buy his daggers. They should be able to get a good deal!

Quote by MAP View Post
    If you can get a warrant (i.e. get the authorities attention to issue it), I would love to see his face next time he tries to open an account or gets a traffic ticket.....

If he assumes he's smart and opened an account under a false name.......add another felony :-)

Anti money laundering laws are a pain! But they cover all these topic!

M
    Hahahahah
    Attached Images Attached Images Alert!!! I've been cheated!!! 

Do you still have his licence pic and dagger pics etc, please post

Hi Anzel...sorry to hear of your misfortune,, in this day and age..it best stay close to reputable sources. I would advise against posting anyones photo on this forum..as no one knows for sure if that license was stolen or not. You may post photos of the daggers in question..and any relevant email accounts.

Chump stories for sure..as none of it was true..or his tenure as a Marine. Some try to gain your confidence in using trustworthy positions they claim to have. I buy none of it. Another cowardly act by a pissant. Sorry to hear this happen. I wish you the best.and you may use this thread only to get the word out. No licenses please.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Anzel...sorry to hear of your misfortune,, in this day and age..it best stay close to reputable sources. I would advise against posting anyones photo on this forum..as no one knows for sure if that license was stolen or not. You may post photos of the daggers in question..and any relevant email accounts.

Chump stories for sure..as none of it was true..or his tenure as a Marine. Some try to gain your confidence in using trustworthy positions they claim to have. I buy none of it. Another cowardly act by a pissant. Sorry to hear this happen. I wish you the best.and you may use this thread only to get the word out. No licenses please.
    I will not post photos of the license Larry. My intent of this thread is to fall on the sword and not allow others to get pulled in.

?

Ohh yeah, I was told they were mailed today however, no tracking has been provided after I requested. I also stated I will be contacting the authorities and received no response from dirtbag today. The way I see it, there is a 1% chance they are on the way.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast