Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Anyone know what this is

Article about: . Anyone know anything about this ant

?

From the pictures I cannot be sure of the Maker. I am thinking maybe an unmarked WKC model but I maybe wrong??? I have only 4 of these and with the Fireman having a pretty typical design I cannot tell you with any certainty who the maker was from these pictures. The dress daggers are more of my area. See what others think about the maker possibly. It is missing the scabbard, frog, leather washer and troddel (knot). Nothing rare but a WWII collectible nonetheless.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anyone know what this is
    P
    Many

?

Without a proper scabbard it's not going to be worth much. Check out eBay. You see lots of these go through the auctions. With a scabbard they usually only go for $50-75. To bring more they need some extras.

How many times I gotta tell you guys? Its a fachinenmesser! An angry German got mad at me for saying fireman bayonet..

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    How many times I gotta tell you guys? Its a fachinenmesser! An angry German got mad at me for saying fireman bayonet..
    I believe the thread has been "bayonet" free thus far. No angriness here please Dr. Fachinenmesser
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2