Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Article about: This was brought back from Spain.....by my fiances nanna.......

Total junk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art
    P
    Many

So you're saying I shouldn't have bought it?

Quote by big ned View Post
    At $300 a pop as well......Retards.

WW2 GERMAN NAZI SWAGGER STICK SWORD CANE - BRASS -
    A fool and their money etc......
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

bennyy
    ?

Default "The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Friend of mine from Bulgaria said he picked this dagger up. I am no expert but I am wondering if anyone has any info on this dagger. Much appreciated.

Attachment 754735Attachment 754738
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art   The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  

?

I have found a real Gem.....YESSSSS......Adolf his personal razor blade by SMF

What could possibly be wrong with a so well marked blade?
    Nothing!!
    hahahahaha

Ger
    The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Quote by gerrit View Post
    I have found a real Gem.....YESSSSS......Adolf his personal razor blade by SMF

What could possibly be wrong with a so well marked blade?
    Nothing!!
    hahahahaha

Ger
    The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art
    Unwanted Christmas gift, only used once, bargain at 3 Reichsmarks inc. postage. D. Fuhrer, Berchtesgaden.....

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Darn and i thought it was an unused razor

?

Well they also did find his meat cutter in his kitchen, a real nice Alcoso gem

The faker took the Heer crossguard term: Tomahawk Style a bit to serious
    The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Default "The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Hello
    I came across a dagger N.S.K.O.V, National Sozialistische Kriegs Opfer Versorgung
    Association of victims (disabled) war. Can anyone tell me more about this dagger?
    Regards Michal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art   The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  

The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art   The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  

The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art   The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  

Hi Michal..I will move it into the main dagger forum for discussion..but this dagger is made up of parts from various other daggers..and what looks like a hood ornament from the Paint Moguls car Earl Scheib.

Most of it is 1st model Luftwaffe..and will generously move this thread to the Best of the Worst...but lets hear other opinions first..of this rarity. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast