Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Article about: This was brought back from Spain.....by my fiances nanna.......

As Larry said, this dagger looks like its been made up of some 1st model Luftwaffe dagger parts along with some other items. The scabbard body resembles that of a Polizei bayonet.

I have seen a couple of Polizei bayonets modified to be NSKOV bayonets, essentially different grip emblems. No idea if they were period. I haven't seen period documentation of such an item but u suspect it's entirely possible.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art
    P
    Many

Does anyone know about the uniform for the NSKOV?
    If so, then you will know this veteran's organization had no reason to wear a dagger,
    not even an official belt and had never an aiguillette or brocade. For me this is just
    crap and/or fantasy!

?

This is a complete rarety Gents, just take a look....but take a seat first
    So blown away by this strange....something...?
    The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Quote by gerrit View Post
    This is a complete rarety Gents, just take a look....but take a seat first
    So blown away by this strange....something...?
    The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art
    These are referred to as "Barrel Knives" and are Swedish in design.
    Typically have a wooden "barrel".
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ralph thx m8!
    After a few google hits i know how they work!
    This most be the swedish ss department lol
    Thx
    Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Ralph thx m8!
    After a few google hits i know how they work!
    This most be the swedish ss department lol
    Thx
    Ger
    I own a smaller real version of this type in my collection.
    Without all of the markings.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Gents i couldnt resist posting this one....the latest HJ knife fashion, with a Flashback to the early Motto days..
    Most be a real Puma M7/27, its marked, aint it?
    OMG.....some creations bring a smile on your face...for me....this one did
    Ger
    The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art
    Last edited by gerrit; 01-16-2015 at 11:14 AM.

?

I like this one myself!!
    The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

2 Beers for you guys Gerrit and Al...these 2 knives / things are horrible
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default "The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Hello I dont know a whole lot about these daggers. My main focus is the Luftwaffe. I have someone who offered this dagger for sale. these are the pictures they are using. To me it looks all wrong and i cant ever remember seeing a Kriegmarine dagger with this pommel and marking? Anyone else?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art   The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  

The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art   The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  

Last edited by Larry C; 02-17-2015 at 11:02 AM.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast