Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Birds of a Feather

Article about: Talk about luck, just found a second model RLB Officers dagger w/hangers and maker marked Weyersberg - Although I already have one the blade is not maker marked and I always wanted a maker d

?

Default Birds of a Feather

Talk about luck, just found a second model RLB Officers dagger w/hangers and maker marked"Weyersberg" - Although I already have one the blade is not maker marked and I always wanted a maker dagger. So now I have two second model RLB,s and they are both in terrific condition.

Horst
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Birds of a Feather   Birds of a Feather  

Birds of a Feather   Birds of a Feather  

Birds of a Feather  
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Birds of a Feather
    P
    Many

Default Re: Birds of a Feather

lovely dagger Horst ! the dagger on the left , look like new condition , very hard to find in this condition ! congrat !

Horst i think that is far to many daggers for one person and i would like you to post them at once to me so i can take care of them for you, dont worry about postage cost i will cover that ,
    thanks for sharing your quality daggers cheers Ronnie

?

Thanks to both for the comments - As I said I was lucky as this came right out of a garage and the early silver/nickle fittings were dark black, with a little elbow grease they returned to a bright silver.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"