MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone find any reason not to buy this Nahkampfmesser?

Article about: I've got a good deal on a german Nahkampfmesser, its marked //5\\\\ or something similar. i've seen a genuine with /6\\ in a book on these, but wanted to ask here just in case. I definetely thi

?

Default Can anyone find any reason not to buy this Nahkampfmesser?

I've got a good deal on a german Nahkampfmesser, its marked //5\\ or something similar. i've seen a genuine with /6\ in a book on these, but wanted to ask here just in case. I definetely think its the real deal.

The seller clearly didn't hide anyting, seems to know his stuff, and is easy to communicate with. no red flags as far as i see.

what should it be worth in western europe? 50 euro's, 100 maybe?

Can anyone find any reason not to buy this Nahkampfmesser?Can anyone find any reason not to buy this Nahkampfmesser?Can anyone find any reason not to buy this Nahkampfmesser?Can anyone find any reason not to buy this Nahkampfmesser?Can anyone find any reason not to buy this Nahkampfmesser?Can anyone find any reason not to buy this Nahkampfmesser?Can anyone find any reason not to buy this Nahkampfmesser?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone find any reason not to buy this Nahkampfmesser?
    P
    Many

These can be marked with a Luft. 5, Luft 6, S, W, and a few other marks.
    I can see no reason not to purchase this example other than condition.
    A few of mine.
    Ralph.
    Can anyone find any reason not to buy this Nahkampfmesser?
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

My accumulated wealth after just 30 years is also not in perfect condition, more stuff and still not rich, just missing closet space so i can live with some patina.

any guesses on the worth?