Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Christmas Greetings

Article about: I wish all my fellow collectors a merry Christmas and a fruitful collecting year. If anyone can add some seasonal photos featuring their collectables, please do so. Wolfgang

Default Christmas Greetings

I wish all my fellow collectors a merry Christmas and a fruitful collecting year.
    If anyone can add some seasonal photos featuring their collectables, please do so.

Wolfgang
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Christmas Greetings  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Christmas Greetings
    P
    Many

Here's my quick attempt.
    Season's Greetings!

Christmas Greetings

?

Nice I like it.

I would like it better with a nice blond amply endowed fraulein with great legs, a bubble butt and a pretty face.

Quote by Fallschirmjager1941 View Post
    Here's my quick attempt.
    Season's Greetings!

Christmas Greetings
    Christmas and the Luftwaffe haven't always gotten along so well...
    Christmas Greetings

?

Merry Christmas & All The Best For 2014

Cheers Mac 66.
    Attached Images Attached Images Christmas Greetings 

Merry xmas to you all. have a great xmas and a happy new year,

matty

?

Thank you Wolfgang and seasons greetings to you and your family I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends and fellow members in the dagger section a very Happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year This year has been outstanding for me , having had the priviledge of seeing some of the rarest and highest quality daggers in the world on this forum ! Can it get any better in 2014 ? I for one can't wait to find out !
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Hello,

best wishes to all from me ...........

Christmas Greetings
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

With my Best Wishes to All for a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!! Fred

Merry Christmas and Seasons greeting to all! I like to take this time and thank everyone here members and visitors alike that made this forum and website what it is today. This site continues to grow because of the heart and soul that those selflessly give freely. History survives because of you and your chosen interest to uphold it. Im proud to be here and among some of the greatest minds in the hobby.
    There is "NEVER" a dull moment here..all of which comes with bumps and bruises...but those hurts...are a sign of growth and maturity. I applaud all of those who choose to stand up and take the hard hits when it comes to learning. They are the ones who will proceed....to the next level..of collecting.
    The teachers here are the most cherished of collectables...their time and patience exceeds any written reference. Merry Christmas to the teachers of this forum..to the members who are willing to learn..and the Administration and Moderators..who keep a clean environment to study in.

Have a Happy , Safe and Prosperous New Year. Regards Larry C
    Family photo below
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Christmas Greetings  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast