Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Dagger identification originality-

Article about: Good evening, I understand that I continue to close help for what I happen to see but I'm trying to buy a dagger that I like, that is original and is a MY FIRST ORIGINAL DAG and then what yo

Good morning, as always, I thank you for what you have told me, thank you.
    I also had doubts about the RZM marking but you opened my eyes to other details.
    Thank you, I hope one day to buy an ORIGINAL dagger that at first sight gives me beauty and satisfaction.
    Bimba day at all.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dagger identification originality-
    P
    Many

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Postal daggers were not from a political organization and no RZM markings will be found on any of them.....................
    Best Regards, Fred

Frederich,

I commend you for asking for authentication prior to purchasing.. Keep in mind that we also have some very reputable dealers that are sponsors of our Forum and you may be more satisfied purchasing through them. I have been very pleased with the purchases I have made through the dealers here.. No doubts that the artifacts I purchased are original...Just keep that in mind when you are looking for items..

I wish you luck in obtaining your first dagger.. It is exciting...

Smitty

Total rubbish ....

This item is likely a complete reproduction. The dagger is a poor facsimile of a Postschutz dagger whereas the scabbard seems to be a knock-off of a RLB 2nd model Leader's scabbard. As was mentioned, the Postschutz was not a political organization so their daggers would not have fallen under control of the RZM. Postschutz daggers are only known to have been made by Paul Weyersberg.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2