Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Daggers and Sword at Auction tomorrow 7/15

Article about: I just got back from an auction preview, the auction will be held tomorrow, apparently it is from two or three estates. I was there admiring two Kar98s and a few Broom Handles when I saw the

Chipkru
    ?

Default Re: Daggers and Sword at Auction tomorrow 7/15

Quote by Pierre N View Post
    depend condition , SA dagger is early or late ?,or special dagger (engraved) the price for the Sa dagger around $450 - $ 950 , the Police Bayo around $650-850
    Wow, didn't think they got that high! Should be interested to see who shows up and how heated things get.

Do you have any thoughts on the black SA with the chain? Felt solid in hand but I'm no expert on telling a real one from a replica.

Appreciate your replies!

2. # ADS

is not a SA ,is a SS repro made in spain the value for the repro $40 and the real one , around $7500-$10,000

Chipkru
    ?

Quote by Pierre N View Post
    is not a SA ,is a SS repro made in spain the value for the repro $40 and the real one , around $7500-$10,000
    Wow, amazing. Even if it was the real deal I'd probably have to keep my car, trading it for a dagger is something the wife would not be pleased about!!

I spotted some first world war swords as well, those are good for sure.
    And I think there was even a WH sword as well.

Chipkru
    ?

Just returned from the auction, and here are some numbers...

The police bayonet with sheath and one of the reddish daggers went for $550, another reddish dagger went for $350.

One of the swords with the swastika of the handle went for $500.

I stayed out but it was fun to watch. I'll have to continue to keep my eyes open but it was a great experience, thanks for all the input!

?

The first row, right picture IOD 89 around of 300, WW1 German Navy sabre in around of 1000, then as you know LW with swastika, then WW1 German sabre without scabbard 100, then with black grip and ritter's head is freemassons sword at 300 eur
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.