Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Deutchland Erwache Pocket knife??

Article about: \\$900.- and this one could be yours.

Default Deutchland Erwache Pocket knife??

$900.- and this one could be yours.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutchland Erwache Pocket knife??  
    Last edited by Larry C; 08-07-2013 at 03:41 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutchland Erwache Pocket knife??
    P
    Many

I copied this post and moved it into the main forum for discussion....This is being offered at a Militaria site for $900 US with no documentation or any source reference....and none that I can see..in any of my library. This pocket knife and other varied types including some made in brass also are made under the same " Deutschland Erwache" name..with an embossed Hitler figure on the front. These pen knives over the decades have been deemed post war junk. I have seen many varied types,,all being offered mostly for under $50 US.

Comments Anyone?....as this image has already been placed into the "Best of the Worst Thread" until proven otherwise! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

$900 dollars!!! Guess they figure theres a lot of suckers out there Larry.

This would not be a typical fake and do not recall ever seeing one like this, appears the RAD man is inset as well. I don't know, but for 900.00?.

Quote by ajax3985 View Post
    This would not be a typical fake and do not recall ever seeing one like this, appears the RAD man is inset as well. I don't know, but for 900.00?.
    ?? I'm sorry, but this Is a typical 4th reich item. Nothing is authentic about it, please don't fool yourself. They make many knifes quite similar to this one, which included examples displaying the ss symbol or DJ or Hitler face, etc..... instead of a RAD man. May I ask, please, where did you get the idea this item is not a typical fake and could even be possibly of the third reich era? Do you Have any period evidence of that, such as a catalog? Thank you.

I do believe, that the image depicted, is not that of an RAD man, but rather that of Schicklegruber himself.

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    I do believe, that the image depicted, is not that of an RAD man, but rather that of Schicklegruber himself.
    Agreed, I didn't even look to see.

Quote by ajax3985 View Post
    No? they are known, lots and lots of them are known.
    But as you say, U$D900.- decisions decisions....

?

I have seen so many TR pocketknives over the years and i have to say that 99,9% are fakes.
    Why is it that a country that made so many different daggers and knives did not produce any TR pocketknives.
    At least not in a way that is messurable.

I have seen 1 or 2 once in a while and the one i saw with the SA rune in it was as far as i could tell a genuine piece.
    there are a few known in the collectors world, pity i didnt take any pics, i was 2 late to buy it and it was sold for 90- euro's if i recall right.
    The knife i post here looks a lot like the one i saw.
    I dont know if the Hitler knife is genuine, but it sure a lot better then the fake, and very new knife thats posted in this thread.
    Regards,
    Ger

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    No? they are known, lots and lots of them are known.
    But as you say, U$D900.- decisions decisions....
    And there's even more known examples than this. Thanks for posting this picture.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast