Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dolche unter Glas

Article about: This is very well display,love it. If my collection could be so well display. chris

Default Dolche unter Glas

Hi All,
    I figured posting this here would get the most appreciation from the edged weapon lovers, I decided to gather my TR daggers and display them together, previously I had some framed and some hanging on the wall but I think displaying them all together is a very impressive way to show them off, so here they are under glass, top shelf from right to left, Kriegs, Heer, 2nd Model Luft, DRK, NSKK, SA early, SA late, RAD, 1st model Luft, Fire Bayo, HJ. enjoy!
    John
    Dolche unter GlasDolche unter GlasDolche unter GlasDolche unter Glas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dolche unter Glas
    P
    Many

Love the display John very nice indeed
    cheers Ronnie

?

Super display John , the lighting really shows off the beauty of the daggers
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

?

John,

Terrific Display of your dagger collection of your daggers & other goodies

Thanks for showing !

Regards Mac 66.

Very nice collection and cabinet .
    Where are the access door from the side or from above?
    Very nice

Thanks Gents!! Stingray the doors open from the front and swing out, the lock is at the top. This model case came from IKEA.

Thanks
    Very nice for Ikea

Love the cabinet John....the dimensions of it..perfectly present your collection. Nice classy touch by putting the 2 caps and NSKK crash helmet over top the flag. It leaves the flag subtle..and does not scream out NSDAP look at me!! Of course the daggers are the center of attention..and also presented nicely. I see you have Johnsons reference books..below..these are a great pictorial reference.

Eeeww..... Why Joe Montana in the background

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-31-2014 at 09:48 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Haha thanks Larry, Back in the day I use to collect sports autographs, mosty hall of famers from all sports, I sold most of it but kept some of the bigger names, and yes the Johnsons books never get old to look at, tons of really great photo's and daggers I will never be able to afford LOL

?

Very nice collection. Those cases work great for most items. I have a couple of them. I would like to add another one but they are out of stock most of the time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast