Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

DRK hewer

Article about: now something completely different then what i normally ( SA & NSKK) post in the dagger forum. a nice Luneschloss DRK hewer ( no screws in lower scabbard fitting) It's in pretty good sha

?

Default DRK hewer

now something completely different then what i normally ( SA & NSKK) post in the dagger forum.
    a nice Luneschloss DRK hewer ( no screws in lower scabbard fitting)
    It's in pretty good shape, blade has lots of cross grain.
    Grips have no cracks, and it comes with the Original frog, marked with a K
    Enjoy this great piece of steal
    Ger
    DRK hewerDRK hewerDRK hewerDRK hewerDRK hewerDRK hewerDRK hewerDRK hewerDRK hewer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK hewer
    P
    Many

nice one.

I dont know what to consider "Out of the wood work" the DRK hewer or you coming back too the forum,,welcome back and good to see you here. Its always a pleasure to see steal when it comes to anything Solingen.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I dont know what to consider "Out of the wood work" the DRK hewer or you coming back too the forum,,welcome back and good to see you here. Its always a pleasure to see steal when it comes to anything Solingen.
    Thx Larry
    been back since 1 day from a vacation, its been a great 3 weeks in Southern France!
    Other then a WW1 military bino in top condition {on a "Brocante" (local fleamarkted)} and a great Roman Coin and Bronze ring ( metal detector find with my Whites XLT) no new items.
    When i got back 2 daggers (other one posted in the SA/NSKK forum) at the post office and 1 still on air.....

now all the camping stuff is cleaned I'll have to take time to see all the new posts here.....
    Cheers,
    Ger

Nice Hewer gerrit, I just got one also, mine has the lower scabbard screws, I believe the ones with scabbard screws are made by Robert Klaas and the ones without are made by PDL. Only two maker known for these.

?

Ger top dollar dagger/knife.It is a little different from the norm.. but still very nice to look at so thanks for posting.. Cheers Terry.

?

Ger,

Thats a nice been there DRK hewer

Congrats!

Regards Mac 66.