Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DRK Hewer new addition

Article about: Hi All, Even though I never really liked the DRK Hewer and believe they are overpriced, I kept looking for a nice one because I enjoy having a well rounded collection and felt this was neede

Default DRK Hewer new addition

Hi All,
    Even though I never really liked the DRK Hewer and believe they are overpriced, I kept looking for a nice one because I enjoy having a well rounded collection and felt this was needed to help me along with that goal, over time this design actually grew on me and I started liking them more and more so when one came along for a well below normal price I just had to have it, its in really good shape, beauty of a blade, all the proper markings, I am not taking the handles off to see the maker but I will just assume it has kissing cranes underneath since that sounds good to me lol. The scabbard has nice wear to it and retains a nice high gloss where the frog has been for the last 75 years, Hope you like, it really is a cool piece when in hand. And since an original portepee just sold for 400 dollars I will be leaving this one as is
    DRK Hewer new additionDRK Hewer new additionDRK Hewer new additionDRK Hewer new additionDRK Hewer new additionDRK Hewer new additionDRK Hewer new additionDRK Hewer new addition

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK Hewer new addition
    P
    Many

Default Re: DRK Hewer new addition

Looks great I need one to go with my Officers DRK.
    Congrats

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

That one is, indeed, a Beauty! Nice pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Looks great will look good with your new buckle

?

I like these a lot more the the officers dagger. Much better quality. A nice addition to any collection.

Thats a sweetheart ,,Max you done well. The blade is beautiful.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you all :-) I may pick up a DRK cap also they are fairly cheap, gotta get another display case first, oh how the wife loves me lol

Many have said this is an expensive hobby....and keeping tolerant wives happy,, like my own adds to the cost...but hey daggers only cost $200 right?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Many have said this is an expensive hobby....and keeping tolerant wives happy,, like my own adds to the cost...but hey daggers only cost $200 right?
    Larry i got them even cheaper....LOL......thats what she thinks

Ger

Before i forgot: This is a nice DRK hewer, lots of good steal for a decent price

Nice buy!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast