Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Eickhorn Dagger

Article about: Hey! Have an opportunity to purchase this dagger. I'm looking for help from you in deciding how much to pay for it and what condition it's in. Seller told me it has a minor crack on handle a

Default Re: Eickhorn Dagger

Well you are right there i didnt pick up on the length there till i compared it with my one .Just to be sure can you measure the lengthof the blade as there may ???? be the possibilitey the grove is a diffrent length.Here is my one not as nice as Neds.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eickhorn Dagger   Eickhorn Dagger  

Eickhorn Dagger   Eickhorn Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Dagger
    P
    Many

Do you know what.It has just dawned on me as to the question Larry said why do this to a dagger.
    Look at the shape of the tip . DOSENT that now look like a Bowie knife.Maby thats the reason.
    Maby a biker special ,the HA Hells Angles liked to carry big bowie knives and with their right wing views one with a swasticker would be great.

Everybody, thank you for your input. I OBVIOUSLY decided to pass on this dagger thanks to your advice. Glad I was able to count on you guys. Much appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2