MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Article about: @ pierre N how did you get that?!? thats awesome

Angry Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

How many know this crook Got email wanting to sell some daggers. You can read about him on Google. Bad news. His current email address: sturmgewehr44@windowslive.com Beware promises products and you send payment Western Union and never hear from him again

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

yes this crook is well known of many military related forums,,,

?

why doesnt somebody go along with him and stick a steaming turd in the box and send him that with not enough postage paid so the scumbag has to go and pay the extra for his turd,if we all send a turd to him im sure he will soon have a nice collection or am i thinking of mathias fritz ,,,the other scumbag

I hate that bastard, i have never gotten an email from him, but i have seen a lot of people on a different forum that have lost a lot of money because of him.

There is also a small article about him on Wikipedia: Pawe? Nowak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    why doesnt somebody go along with him and stick a steaming turd in the box and send him that with not enough postage paid so the scumbag has to go and pay the extra for his turd,if we all send a turd to him im sure he will soon have a nice collection or am i thinking of mathias fritz ,,,the other scumbag
    That would actually be quite a good idea, if we knew his adress

Do what i did to a scammer awhile back, make sure to do everything with the US Post office, as the US Postal Inspectors will go after anyone that rips another off through the postal system.

As i paid with with a US Postal money order, and mailed everything Postal Priority, with tracking/delivery confirmation.

Some guy ripped me off on some gun parts,mags, and optics. The postal inspector got involved, the guy was prosecuted, and i got all of my money back.

Brian

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    That is by far the best idea I have read to counter these scumbags.
    An absolute CLASSIC. I can't stop laughing..
    Well said sscrooge

?

He ripped me off also for a German Helmet..I sent a Western Union Post Order..never got the Helmet!!

Wish there was something I could do!!!

Dean

That is why I posted. He got me and a day after I sent payment I saw postings on him. If one collector didn't know about him maybe I did some good Jon

If you Google: sturmgewehr44@windowslive.com you will see all he is selling

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast