Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Article about: @ pierre N how did you get that?!? thats awesome

Default Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Well, What if some got him to go to a site that they owned and put on the IP logger to get his IP? Then you could truly track him down

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak
    P
    Many

I am sure anyone who took the time to check the internet would know about IP Scrambler or IP Scrampler. They are becomming so common that some are offered free. You think the guys are stupid? They are rich from stupid peoples' money.

Bob Hritz

I think we may be giving him more credit than he deserves...trolling around these boards, and people associated with these boards, with cats like you Bob, and Ade and Dimas...we'll get smarter than he is... we will get it figured out, and reported to the right cat to make him go away.

Bob has hit the nail on the head with all his posts. Being a former law officer myself it is known that these type of criminals are smarter than you give them credit for.

It's an old story with a different face and name.

Tyrone

so what would be the best way to track him down?

from my experience, the police of most eastern bloc countries are incredibly lazy or they are too preoccupied to really care about a con man in gdansk.

i do agree though, that a bullet to the head is probably the most effective solution. too bad its illegal : /

As with all human garbage like Pawel Nowak, the time and trusted
    adage is that if the seller is offering a price that is too good to be true? Then guess what? ... Exactly that! Too good to be true.
    If a guy ON THE INTERNET offers you a $2000 item for $250 do you really think you've got a bargain??

its not illegal if you dont get caught!...

Brian, the personal details you gave of the Pawel Novak included football/soccer related club details. I don't believe this is at all related to this conman, Wisla and Krakovia are two big Polish football teams, suggesting this guy is a professional sportsman which I doubt.

If he could be pinned down then perhaps a local law enforcement ( local to the victim ) could establish contact with the law enforcement agency in Poland. This kind of fraud, I'd hope, would be treated seriously.

ssmannschenk
    ?

He got me for $300.00
    I should consider myself lucky though.

Nowak ISN'T the only one.
    EVERYONE needs to watch out for Greg Zurawski from Florida too.
    He got me for $3700.00, He delivers, but delivers Eastern European JUNK!

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!

Is he back. Have not heard anything about or from him. Maybe someone was lucky and caught up with him.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast