Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Article about: @ pierre N how did you get that?!? thats awesome

ssmannschenk
    ?

Default Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Yes, he's back.
    Got me 6 weeks ago.
    My own fault, I should have Googled him first.

Greg Zurawski in Florida is just as bad.
    He sends your items, but they are all Eastern European Junk.
    I was supposed to get an M33 Bertram Reinh. SS Dagger and
    they substituted it with an M33 Hammesfahr that I don't believe
    has one Original piece on it.

BEWARE of BOTH!!!!!!

2. # ADS

?

Guys, its all well and good posting how to deal with these scumbags, but whats to say hes not reading your posts right now, could he be a member of a number of different forums? most certainly, does he go by different names, i would think so, most con men do, does he use various e-mail addresses, of course, con men like these are just about one step ahead every time, so the message should be if your reading this Nowak, one day you will slip up and find yourself in a world of hurt, conmen will at sometime make a mistake and it costs them dearly and not always monetary, as an ex cop i can bear witness to that ,and its not a pretty sight, he has to think about his family safety as well, some people dont stop just at the conman

Where in Florida is this guy Greg located? My kids and grandkids live there and when I go down I'm always looking around.
    Quote by ssmannschenk View Post
    He got me for $300.00
    I should consider myself lucky though.

Nowak ISN'T the only one.
    EVERYONE needs to watch out for Greg Zurawski from Florida too.
    He got me for $3700.00, He delivers, but delivers Eastern European JUNK!

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!

?

Has anyone ever came across a scam artist by the name of Tomasz Morino? He claims he is German and he works for the Embassy in Panama. He to was trying to sell daggers on craigslist for cash or Elvis memorabilia.
    Last edited by fvrod1; 03-16-2011 at 02:37 AM.

?

i cant believe people are still be duped by this scum. He uses the same crappy scammy story with every email sent. It sux that people actually trust some random guy who emails them saying he will sell them an SS dagger or helmet for $250. CMON guys!! Like others said, as long as people's greed outweighs there own common sense, this jerk is going to continue making hundreds of thousands of dollars/euros etc. Being a begginer collector makes you more of a target. My advice is to try and stay within the boundry of the forums and make friends. Deal and network with other known collectors who frequently post. This sites sales section is great as well as the Estand for purchasing militaria. Dont think you are going to find the deal of the century, because 99% of the time, it does not happen. If you come across a deal that seems too good to be true.....ask around and do your research before impulsively sending money to strangers. Collect Smart!

yeah its sad to see people still being bilked out of their money by this bottom feeder,alas..." a fool and his money are soon parted"....

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket this is were all his pics of all he is selling sounds like a real piece of work ,very much like mathias fritz

i think pawel nowak and mathias fritz are one in the same person

I have never seen his ads

Quote by doggone View Post
    I have never seen his ads
    He doesn't post ads, he sneaks around on forums and finds his targets, then he emails them with friendly emails, he might send you personal information as well, pictures etc. And he will also say he does not have paypal and will ask for payment in a method so that there is no way you can get it back. I know it sounds kind of creepy, but he is a sick person who can't see beyond the dollar. It is pretty weird how he has not been caught yet, this man is the "Bin Laden" for militaria collectors, he will be found and brought to justice. And if you can see this Pawel, or whatever your filthy name is: We WILL get you!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast