Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Article about: @ pierre N how did you get that?!? thats awesome

Default Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

So he's a midfielder for some crapass polish soccer team.Maybe find an opposing team that hates this cretin and kick his you no whats all over the field!!Really a 1st class scumbag!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak
    P
    Many

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    So he's a midfielder for some crapass polish soccer team.Maybe find an opposing team that hates this cretin and kick his you no whats all over the field!!Really a 1st class scumbag!
    I don't think that's him, he is not the only guy with the name "Pawel Nowak".
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

From what I gather 'Pawel Nowak' is much like 'John Smith'. I've pondered whether it is actually just one guy or a group all using this generic name.

Thankfully I've never got one of these emails. But I'm supposing that's only because I don't list my email on any forums unless it's needed by the admin's etc.

it was him i still have the westernunion rep ,i sent a copy to the locol pd

Watch out guys powel nowak is back on texasguntrader.com selling fake crap again

Quote by MrMosel View Post
    Thankfully I've never got one of these emails. But I'm supposing that's only because I don't list my email on any forums unless it's needed by the admin's etc.
    Don't worry...you Will. Eventually almost everyone ends up with one of his crap emails. He trolls militaria websites like this one and probably dozens of others all over the world looking for potential victims. And not listing your email is no defense either-somehow, he still gets it. In a way, once you get an email from him, you can say that "Now I've made it! I'm initiated!" lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Don't worry...you Will. Eventually almost everyone ends up with one of his crap emails. He trolls militaria websites like this one and probably dozens of others all over the world looking for potential victims. And not listing your email is no defense either-somehow, he still gets it. In a way, once you get an email from him, you can say that "Now I've made it! I'm initiated!" lol
    The only one I ever had from him was when I joined a German language edged weapons forum - mainly for the pictures as my German is fairly limited.

Guess what - he sent me an e-mail in German. I did reply in English and apologised for the fact that I did not know the German for "F*** off you thieving ****" but that I hoped that his English was good enough to understand the sentiment.

For some strange reason I never got a reply

?

If you have a look at the linkbacks at the bottom of the page you'll see it's not just militaria forums you need to look out for him. He has tried selling Mosin and Mauser scopes on a fieldsports forum I belong to. Needless to say he didn't last long.
    Just be aware he will crop up in most places that could remotely be linked the items he tries to peddle.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Even on Flemish sale sites he popped up, under the nickname "apollo13" ...!!??
    |
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast