Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Article about: @ pierre N how did you get that?!? thats awesome

Default Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Lesson learned though unless I can touch it physically and inspect it I wont't ever buy militaria again via mail...Sorry Lakesidetrader

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak
    P
    Many

yep i used my local police dept internet fraud dept, I give them the western union slip with his address and all, hopefully something will get done ,I emailed the police dept in Poland where he lived hell they dont give a sh*t about it i even emailed the gov over there too they dont give a sh*t too,,i hope i met him one day on the street then i will get back my money i will leave it just that,
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-14-2012 at 02:27 AM.

Quote by Conrad View Post
    Hi
    just read all of yours experiences with him and fell crushed.J'm Polish reenactor and collect a bit different staff than You but it doesn't matter.
    Durring my ebay search J ve meet George who was cheated by Pawel as You were.Want to help a bit, made search in my country to see possibility to get this bastard down. Encouraged George to write a letter to prosecutor valid for the Pawel living place and describe loss and practice of that man.
    J think all of You can do that, When the prosecutor gets more than one application it should be working J hope.Attach every evidence as money transfer confirmation and correspondence.
    Please take it under consideration and If you want ship it to the adress below:

Prokuratura Rejonowa w Radomsku
    Cezary Zawadzki
    ul.Tysiąclecia 3
    97-500 Radomsko

or by email but post letter is preferable form.
    email: pr.radomsko@piotrkow-tryb.po.gov.pl

Regards Conrad

for those that have recently been ripped off by the clown, take note of this gents comment ^ please advise anyone through google searches of this info. His day will be coming if those that got played by this dirt bag thief take some time and pursue the issue with the info above.

Also I have had nothing but great luck, dealing with individuals here and on many other forums.100 percent success with references. dont let this scum bag give you the impression that it is not safe to deal on the internet. if most would have just run the clowns name on google. you would have seen all kinds red flags. the western union money transfer is a no-no. if you are worried always ask for a pic of the item,by their current local newspaper,and some identification. you can use paypal for reassurance also. look for feedback ratings and a list of emails for references.

Quote by jhamlet View Post
    Lesson learned though unless I can touch it physically and inspect it I wont't ever buy militaria again via mail...Sorry Lakesidetrader
    I realize the amount of anger that this Rat Pawel has created and this thread is a good venting point and very knowledgeable as a warning to those who dont know this guy. It would not be in the best interest of the WRF to name dealers because of their use of the mail system,, unless they are the types who look to rip people off,, which Lakesidetrader company is not!! There are reputable dealers worldwide that can only rely on the mail system,, how else would they ship an item? Pauls credibility speaks for itself, among others. It would be your choice not to buy through the ,mail unless you are fortunate enough to afford to travel worldwide in search of these collectibles I wish you the best. I myself including others must rely on it. Getting burned via mail is no more hazardous than misjudging ones footsteps on a front step of a home. Misfortune happens anywhere,, and we must learn from it! Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-14-2012 at 03:36 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Do you know what guys. This has been going on for years about this particular fake or any other.

This is a simple rule if the item you are looking to buy is not from an acclaimed dealer,seller,forum member do not buy it! Thru local sellers where you know where they live that's a different story but for gods sake's man use common sense.

This JERK has contacted me some years ago with a deal too good to resist but do you know what??? If it's too good to be real then yes, it is too good so don't go on with the deal especially if you don't know who you are dealing with. And no i didn't buy squat from this character because i knew what he was selling.

Inexperienced buyers young or old what this criminal represents is something that has gone on since man new how to steal from another human being.

Enough said. This thread is getting too old but i can't help but to listen to others.

?

Well, he says he is in Florida now.
    "Thank you for your answer. I have got these items as a payment for my archival research work. But I also detect some places with my metal detector and I have found some items personaly. I am an archivist and I live in Poland (EU) now but i lived in Miami for the last 2 years. I am 38.

If you have an interest in the dagger, let me know.

I am waiting for your answer.

Sincerely,
    Pawel

find out his address,,,in fl,,,,i have famliy there,,

?

I'll try. He goes under apollo1939@yahoo.com on this posting.
    This came up on a Google search Apollo1731's Profile - Miami - Florida - Pawel Nowak | OLX I think you can get his full info from some site for a small fee, but not sure where to look.
    This link shows all his Polish details http://www.thirdreichmedals.com/pictures/pawel.html

Becareful gents of blind alleys! This guy is an intelligent scumbag who can cover his steps very well. The last thing anyone needs is a lawsuit because of mistaken identity. His movements are that of a spy operative and he knows what hes doing. Be careful.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

He is probably not in Florida, but has access to a bank account there. He burned me with an account in Colorado! He opens the account under another name and transfer the funds!! Don't be fooled by where he states he is!!

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast