Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Article about: @ pierre N how did you get that?!? thats awesome

?

Default Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

He just said he will only take payment by wire transfer or Western Union money transfer, so it would be hard to track him down that way. I cannot see why he cannot be put out of business by the authorities. If I illegally download a CD I am looking at 45yrs behind bars (5 per track), because I took a few $$ from some huge multinational; yet scum like this can go around bleeding the population with impunity. WHY? - Oh I forgot we only vote for politicians, we don't own them!
    An interesting aside, BO signed an executive order last year agreeing to standardize international laws between the US and its 'trading partners'. Now if Poland was one of those 'partners' there is hope that something could be done with Nowak. If the payment is electronically sent is it not then Wire Fraud, and as such a Federal crime? Talk to the FBI??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak
    P
    Many

The FBI and local authorities will do nothing! I reported him to the FBI internet fraud division and got no response!

Sadly when it comes to collecting this stuff,,no one wants to get their hands "dirty' because of what it is,, in fear of some kind of backlash from some leftwingers that TR collectibles are evil and who cares if its stolen. There is fine line when it comes for officials to cross and help out. 9.99 times out of 10 they just hope it will take care of itself so as not to put a spotlight on themselves being labeled as supports of the TR period. So????....scum bags like Pawel knows this also and feeds off of it,,,but one day a gamblers luck will run out! He laughs now and he may win some battles and escape,,, but in the end we as collectors will win the war!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

yea hes the number scum,,,,i hurd hes living in florida now ,,

?

I am pretty sure the guy is in Poland and is only using US location to attract buyers.

Also, his polish document are surely not his as he would never made available.
    Using name pawel nowak is also an alias - john smith

?

Well this just made sense because he put militaria in his interests which I think is highly unlikely another guy with the same name collects militaria.

All the best,
    Stefan

I think you will find that every tenth person in Poland named Pawel Nowak likes militaria :-)

?

Really? That's interesting!! I would never think that

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast