Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Feedback please

Article about: Hi all, hope all is good with everyone. I really and truly believe I have the bug. What feedback can you give me on the following https://www.lakesidetrader.com/item.php?ID=13171

Default Feedback please

Hi all, hope all is good with everyone. I really and truly believe I have the bug. What feedback can you give me on the following

Chained Type II M36 SS Dagger | Lakesidetrader

Feedback please
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-03-2016 at 02:44 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feedback please
    P
    Many

The only problem I see is that it says it is not available.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph, I should have said....I just bought it. I really liked it and have been looked at it for a few weeks now.

Its all in the description ...and it's a mid to late period example . Congrats on a fine acquisition. A ton of history is within that CH SS.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Patrick Vallely View Post
    Hi Ralph, I should have said....I just bought it. I really liked it and have been looked at it for a few weeks now.
    Congratulations!
    A nice example.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

a good buy!

Thanks all, I appreciate the comments as it's always a bit tetchy outlaying a significant amount for any item. If I remember correctly it was this forum that recommended lakesidetrader - good call!

Agreed-it's a fine and authentic late production chained SS. The paint is a bit worse for the wear, but it gives it great character with a "been there" air to it. You have nothing to fret about with this beauty-it a good one for sure!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Awesome buy! you will have a lot of fun opening that package!

A beautiful example from a good source. You'll lose no sleep worrying about this one at all! Congrats & enjoy your wonderful pickup.