Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Finally, an RLB EM dagger!

Article about: I have been searching for one of these for some time now and finally I got hold of one for a reasonable price. I'm very pleased with it and would like to share some photos with you

?

Default Finally, an RLB EM dagger!

I have been searching for one of these for some time now and finally I got hold of one for a reasonable price. I'm very pleased with it and would like to share some photos with you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finally, an RLB EM dagger!
    P
    Many

Congrats!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi Ella Congratulations on a not so commonly encountered early RLB em. 1st Model

The most enjoyable part of this hobby for me.. are the stories of success after a long awaited hunt. Its the patience that pleases me the most with our collectors here..not to " Fall in Love at first site " . Patience pays off ! Well Done.

You dagger appears of moderate condition from the provided photos. The scabbard appears to be a repaint..but may be to the graininess of the photos and light used. Still a nice find. Congrats on Patience and dagger.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

A very nice example.

a fine dagger.

Nice 1st model EM daggers are not easily found, well done! I agree with Larry that one of theost pleasing parts of the hobby is seeing someone find something they've been hunting for for ages.

?

Ella, It looks to me that the hanger has been replaced with non RLB clip. Leather is placed and rivets are not period done.
    Don't mean to pop the joy ballon, a minor thing. It's JMO, and others may think different.

-wagner-

?

Very nice and congrats on a good looking piece. Here is a link to mine: RLB 1st Model Dagger
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com