Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

Article about: Hello Guys ,Heres my collection of German 84/98 2nd pattern bayonets,Regards Paul.

?

Default Re: Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

ok another try:
    Last edited by Larry C; 09-10-2012 at 04:00 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors
    P
    Many

Awesome photos everyone,,I will bring this to a close on Sunday and see if we can begin a voting process to pick one of these photos. All are great but only one is needed. One this voting is complete and the winning Avatar is used in the classified section,, I will change the title of this thread and start a new thread calling it " (Finest people,.with Finest collections") or something to that effect,, i am open to title ideas as this is your home also. This thread I will pin to the top, as this will be this forums advertising for the new member and collector. Any Sword,,dagger bayonet and any other( Must be ) German edged weapons display and collections can be posted here. These collections can range from "good to Mint". Once this takes effect I will delete this message and rewrite the conditions for this thread. Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 09-10-2012 at 03:55 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Some hunting related cutlery. Includes a couple of Imperial period pieces.
    Wolfgang

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectors

A couple of TENOs, my favourite daggers.
    Wolfgang

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectors

Most excellent Wolfgang!! Do you have any SAs or SS daggers? Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectorsFinest Collections from the Finest of collectors
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    Most excellent Wolfgang!! Do you have any SAs or SS daggers? Larry
    Only a few of those. Most have not been properly photographed. Here are a couple of photos I have. My collection is away in storage for the near future, so unfortunately no chance of doing any photography for a while.
    I find Heer daggers more interesting as a side collectable. They are still very affordable, and vary in appearance unlike the SA & SS daggers.

Wolfgang

Quote by wolfeknives View Post
    A couple of TENOs, my favourite daggers.
    Wolfgang
    AWESOME edged weapons and AMAZING photographs.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Wow, great photography, and a fantastic collection also. Thanks for posting.

We need a massive DROOL !!!! icon
    amazing thanks for showing
    cheers Ronnie

PS if you would like me to mind them chained SS i can always make room for them

Superb collection and excellent photography. Thanks for the eye candy!! Larry

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast