Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

Article about: Hello Guys ,Heres my collection of German 84/98 2nd pattern bayonets,Regards Paul.

?

Default Re: Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

Quote by Adler View Post
    Here's some WW1 steel... A few ersatz bayonets ane some S98's and a S98/02...

Adler

Been in that awesome room!! I still am connecting my jaw to my lower skull.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors
    P
    Many

?

This thread is awesome with all that nice steel. Thank you all for posting and commenting...
    Here are a few other pics of WW1 steel...

Adler

Adler,
    As many times as I have seen shots of your collection, I am still
    completely blown away by it.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Adler super collection. I think you must start your own thread showing us your amazing war room
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Thanks gentlemen!

Adler super collection. I think you must start your own thread showing us your amazing war room
    Here ya go: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/imper...lection-10207/

Adler

Default Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

This is a recent addition to my collection. It took me a long time to locate one in good condition, without any problems. Purchasing one of these needs to be approached with caution, messed with examples abound.
    Wolfgang

Attachment 545838Attachment 545840Attachment 545842
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors   Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors  

Hey Gents...I have been seeing some Great stuff lately on this forum and just a friendly reminder ..( your option Only ) if you would share some of your finest collectibles here on this thread within this forum.

A collection begins with 2 examples...and there is no rule or criteria that it has to be more than that.....Post what you have whether it is 2 or 200!! Myself including the forum would like to see why we are so proud of how we achieved upholding Time period Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I dont know what it is, either bad luck or regional. I have never really found any German edged weapons that are under the normal asking price, and that are not anything other than regular. I find a ton of US militaria, but never anything special that's German. Maybe my day is just taking longer to get here.

?

Default Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

Hi guys,

This time I would like to show you my imperial naval cadet dagger. I had to pick it up out of Belgium, but it turned out to be more than worth the trip. The pictures the owner sent me were not the best so it was quite a gamble. But the price was very reasonable so I took a chance and drove there. When I saw it, it was better than I imagined. The gilding was almost perfect and the scabbard was personalized. The seller didn't even take pictures of this personalization so this was quite a pleasant surprise. Also the blade turned out to be in great condition. At the side of the blade the distributors name is stamped: A. Lüneburg, Kiel. Based on the words on the scabbard, this dagger was probably a gift from a wife (Egilda) to her husband (Max).

It's unbelievable how a dagger can look after more than 100 years. This piece was obviously well taken care of! Enjoy the pictures.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors   Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors  

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors   Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors  

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors   Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors  

Hi Pryo...welcome to the forum..Most of what can be found that is still below standard pricing..can be found still at yard sales and estate clean outs..you just got to be diligent and do it all the time as they dont pop up all the time..but there will e that one time it does. just recently a member bought rare SA dagger producer for $30. ....he gained...$800..as that is the value of that maker and the condition it was in. Lakesidetrader.com..has some great items which he is lower than most dealers..but old fashioned walking power..to the garage sales does pay off. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast