Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

Article about: Hello Gents this thread is dedicated to The Finest collections in edged weapons,, and I will not minimize the word Finest,,as all Collections in History are representative of a period in tim

Default Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors

Hello Gents this thread is dedicated to The Finest collections in edged weapons,, and I will not minimize the word Finest,,as all Collections in History are representative of a period in time. These time periods are to be used in reference and teaching ourselves and the next generation of collectors.
    Please post your collectibles in display form that you are proud of. ( ANY GERMAN EDGED WEAPON ) , from any time period is welcome to be posted. I have seen some beautiful displays no matter what condition they are in. Good to Mint,, either way that artifact was there!! Let your photos tell the story

I also thank all those involved with the help of the Avatar photo and the voting process for the classified section. As this thread is has been retitled from "Avatar photo wanted for the classifieds",, to the current thread title posted above. Winning photo is on post #9

The voting process can be seen on this thread:....https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...photos-214027/
    Last edited by Larry C; 09-10-2012 at 04:15 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finest Collections from the Finest of collectors
    P
    Many