Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fireman's dress bayonet

Article about: Could anyone id the marking on this fireman's dress bayonet. Thanks z4.

Default Fireman's dress bayonet

Could anyone id the marking on this fireman's dress bayonet.

Thanks z4.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fireman's dress bayonet   Fireman's dress bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fireman's dress bayonet
    P
    Many

?

Hoppe and Homann Hufeisenfabrik, Minden.

Jim

Thanks for the info Jim.

z4

Quote by Jim P View Post
    Hoppe and Homann Hufeisenfabrik, Minden.

Jim
    Great info Jim!!...I barely took a breath before Is aw your reply ...would you have any History on this producer. Were they contracted to make other edged wares. Cool stuff!! Regards Larry

- - ------- - -

Maybe Curt Hoppe ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

They were just not for fire but private purchase also.
    But most used them for fire I agree.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Great info Jim!!...I barely took a breath before Is aw your reply ...would you have any History on this producer. Were they contracted to make other edged wares. Cool stuff!! Regards Larry

- - ------- - -

Maybe Curt Hoppe ?
    They were a fairly rare distributor of ks98's and have heard that their mark has been found on other models, but I have only seen them on fire type ks98's. As far as Curt Hoppe, I don't know. Not nearly as much known, by me or my library, about distributors as opposed to manufacturers.

Jim

Great information thanks.

Seems as thought from what i can see in my Cutlery references..is that this company only made Fireman dress bayonets..and the use of 2 logos..identical but one is thinner in appearance than the other. No other related information of exact location or any other wares. I will add this logo to the logo trivia thread..data base. Thanks for the lead Jim!! cool militaira

and thankyou Zephyr for the photo. best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for the update Larry, can you point me to the trivia tread.

z4

This is a better photo Larry.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fireman's dress bayonet  

Sure thing Zephyr..here you go and found in the main dagger forum scroll down a bit and the name is highlighted so you can click on it and will take you to the page an the post number is to the right.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...trivia-196938/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast